facebook.com/crazymedic1

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Back to work

Evening all and happy New Year. I've just done my first day of a six week paediatric rotation, hopefully should give me inspiration for plenty of interesting articles. I also managed to write two articles whilst on the train back so they just need reviewing before I publish them. One is on public health and the other is a few of my thoughts on the NHS reforms. After almost three weeks I feel the blog is finally on its feet, with the number of visitors increasing daily. So one of my New Years resolutions is to write a new article every week, but if I see a lot of interesting cases I may write more. My other resolution is to exercise more, but I know that features on a lot of people's lists.

What are your New Years resolutions? Like my page on Facebook if you haven't already, I'll keep that updated every time I publish a new post. Or if you'd rather use email there is a mailing list sign up at the bottom of the home page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and will endeavour to get back to you